Dr. Mauro Fradeani
Ex presidente de la Academia Europea de Odontología Estética (2003/2004) y anterior Presidente de AIOP- Accademia Italiana di Odontoiatria Protesica (1999/2000), Asociado Editor de IJED, miembro del Consejo Asesor Editorial de JERD, Miembro Activo de la AAED, mantiene membresía en la AAFP. Fundador y Director del Instituto ACE y de Educación fradeani. Autor del libro “Rehabilitación estética en prótesis fijas”. Vol 1- «Análisis estético» y Vol 2- «Tratamiento protésico: un enfoque sistemático para Integración estética, biológica y funcional ”, publicado por Quintessence. El corre un Práctica privada limitada a prótesis en dentición natural e implantes en Pésaro (Italia).
The combination of strategic factors for a successful prosthetic rehabilitation
Designing full-mouth rehabilitations with optimum esthetics requires correct treatment planning, evaluation of a suitable ceramic material and skilful application and techniques. Today technology validly supports the clinician in the definition of an ideal treatment plan and in the optimization of time and costs. In particular the dentist can count on a digital tools that guide him/her in the step-by-step collection of all the necessary data.
Selecting the ceramic material with the dental ceramist is another fundamental step in the management of complex rehabilitation cases. Thanks to the use of metal-free ceramic materials it is possible to obtain excellent esthetic results while reducing the need to remove sound tooth structure.
Nowadays an innovative operative protocol allows the dentist to face highly compromised clinical situations with a minimally invasive prosthetic procedure. Thanks to the alteration of the of the vertical dimension of occlusion (VDO) it is possible to take advantage of the newly created space between the two arches with the result of minimizing the invasiveness of the prosthetic treatment when using veneers, full- veneers, buccal-occlusal veneers and table tops, even with very reduced ceramic thickness. This Minimally Invasive Prosthetic Procedure (MIPP) permits to re-establish an ideal occlusal relationship and to avoid additional endodontic or surgical steps that were traditionally necessary in order to improve the retention of the restorations. The maintenance of a maximum amount of enamel and the use of the appropriate bonding technique guarantee a remarkable resistance and a long-lasting result of the prosthetic rehabilitation.
– Facial analysis
– Dento-labial analysis
– Phonetic analysis
– Tooth analysis
– Gingival analysis
– Esthetic checklist
FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS AND OCCLUSAL CONSIDERATIONS
– Achieving, recording and verifying a repeatable mandibular position o RC: why, when and how o MI: why, when and how
– Occlusal-vertical dimension (OVD): how and when to modify it?
– Anterior guidance: how to optimize it?
– Parafunctions: can the occlusion play a role in the bruxer patient?
– Worn dentition: different etiology and related treatments
COMMUNICATING WITH THE LABORATORY
– Direct and indirect mock-up
– Laboratory chart
– Innovative digital tools for data collection and data processing
– Digital workflow for treatment plan
– Data transmission to the laboratory for the diagnostic wax-up
– Facebow and esthetic orientation
– Communication of the anterior guidance and occlusal schema to the technician with a customized incisal guide table
– Mounting and setting the articulator
FROM THE PROVISIONAL TO THE FINAL RESTORATIONS
– Data transfer
– Customized anterior guidance
– Cross mounting procedure
– Esthetics in implantology
– Parameters for optimizing the esthetic result in the anterior area
– Selection criteria, indications, possibilities and limits of different materials Silica-based ceramics
Zirconia based ceramics
– Cementation procedure and materials update
– Critical clinical steps
– Innovative restorations
Veneers, Full Veneers (a new concept of complete coverage), Buccal-Occlusal Veneers (BOV – how and when to use them), Table Tops
– preservation of sound tooth structure
– luting procedure
– clinical follow-up
MIPP TECHNIQUE (Minimally Invasive Prosthetic Procedure)
– New trends in restorative dentistry
Veneers, Full Veneers, Buccal-Occlusal Veneers (BOV – how and when to use them), Table Tops
– Principles and advantages
preservation of sound tooth structure
– Perform an ideal esthetic and functional treatment plan with a traditional and a digital approach
– Select the appropriate technique and ceramic material when approaching a full-mouth rehabilitation
– Learn innovative operative protocols with minimal invasive prosthetic procedures (MIPP) for long-lasting esthetic and functional results.
Past President of EAED – European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (biennial 2003/2004) and Past President of AIOP – Accademia Italiana di Odontoiatria Protesica (biennial 1999/2000), he has served as Visiting Associate Professor in Prosthetics at Louisiana State University – New Orleans (USA) from 1999 until 2008. Active Member of The American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, he maintains membership in The American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics. He is Founder and Director of ACE Institute and of Fradeani Education. He has been a member of the Editorial Board of Practical Procedures & Aesthetic Dentistry (PPAD) and presently is Associate Editor of The International Journal of Esthetic Dentistry (IJED) and member of the Editorial Advisory Board of the Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry (JERD). He is the author of the book “Esthetic Rehabilitation in Fixed Prosthodontics”, Vol 1 “Esthetic Analysis” and Vol 2 "Prosthetic treatment: a systematic approach to esthetic, biologic and functional integration", published by Quintessence International He runs a private practice limited solely to prosthetics on natural dentition and on implants in Pesaro (Italy).
Ponte en Contacto
Para cualquier duda, aclaración o sugerencia que tengas acerca del evento ponte en contacto con nosotros y te responderemos a la brevedad posible.
Si quieres puedes escribirnos por Whatsapp 81 8309 0686 ó llamarnos al 83 46 21 89